Naerata Ometi NGO has been operating since 2009, mainly helping needy families and children in Estonia, from 2020 we decided to expand our activities to the Republic of Latvia as well, since we have already helped many families near the Latvian border.
Our main activity is to help families in need, children with special needs and people with medical problems, who are not supported by the state today to an adequate extent and who are stuck between the gears of life.
- Implementation of projects aimed at children with special needs – mainly we have directed help to families who are in a difficult economic situation to provide their child with the necessary help themselves and who, unfortunately, are not adequately supported by the state.
- Helping families in financial difficulties – We have helped and will continue to help families struggling with financial difficulties. Mainly with necessary things.
- Helping children and adults with medical problems – Supporting rehabilitation, foreign operations and treatment.
- Counseling and guidance of children with special needs and their families – We cannot support all projects ourselves, but we are always ready to help with information and guide and advise those in need.
- Turning society’s attention to issues related to children with special needs and needy families! – We want society to become more caring, aware and tolerant Financial year reports:
Yearly financial reports
- Majandusaasta aruanne 2020
- Majandusaasta aruanne 2019
- Majandusaasta aruanne 2018
- Majandusaasta aruanne 2017
- Majandusaasta aruanne 2016
- Majandusaasta aruanne 2015
- Majandusaasta aruanne 2014
- Majandusaasta aruanne 2013
- Majandusaasta aruanne 2012
- Majandusaasta aruanne 2011
- Majandusaasta aruanne 2010
- Majandusaasta aruanne 2009